How can you determine how many neutrons Mercury has?
How do you find out how many neutrons lithium has and what are some examples?
- What does an atom look like?
- Bullet shot straight up.
- If space is a vacuum, then why doesn't it suck in all the air from Earth's atmosphere?
- For how long would a human need to be in freefall in order to reach the speed of light? If a human body keeps its rate of acceleration without hitting a surface, how long would it take to reach that speed?
- What should I keep in mind when adding logarithms?
- Was the decimal number system based on the number of fingers?
- Should we be using the base 10 ... or should it be a free choice ?
- Is there no difference between a rational number and a fraction?
- repeating decimals?
- Goldbach's conjecture ... mean & median of two primes?
- How do I remember prime numbers easily (atleast from 1-100)?
- How are you able to solve maths equations that involves bringing a number out of random?
- How can you convert whole numbers into decimals?
- How do you find the average of two numbers without a calculator?
- How do I divide small number by large number quickly and correctly in exams?
- To divide any number by a fraction, why do we multiply the number by the reciprocal of the fraction?
- How can you determine the formula to convert decimals into binary numbers?
- How do you convert one third to a decimal?
- I recently wrote a code for finding the last non-zero digit of the factorial of a large number. It worked fine without taking much time (SPOJ problem FCTRL4). Can any machine find the factorial of 12345678910111213...979899100?
- How do I translate binary data into DNA format?
- What is the name of a 21-sided polygon?
- What comes after three?
- What do the numbers 7, 3, and 1 mean spiritually?
- Do ... people have a binary-based DNA code?
- Wherever you look, reality seems to follow a rule of two. Opposites. Positive/negative. Absence/presence. Day/night. Male/female. Can science offer an insight into why this may be the case? Is the universe programmed in some sort of binary code?
- Have you ever been taught something in school that was completely incorrect?
- Are we made up of 0 and 1? We always have 2 choices. Maybe it’s a recent evolution in the same way that the binary system evolved.
- If infinity means not having an end, then how can some infinities be larger than other infinities?
- What are some good logical paradoxes?
- Anna’s mother has three kids, two of whom are called Faith and Natasha. What’s the name of her third child?
- What is the use of upper limbs?
- Can you explain octal numerical system for a dummy?
- What is the relationship between binary and hexadecimal number?
- If our decimal system will be changed into duodecimal system, what characters will you assign for the two new digits?
- Were all numbers created equal? Are prime numbers superior?
- How can I understand the logical left shift in an assembly?
- How does a computer
. . .
[distinguish between characters and numbers] ?
- How can you manually convert hexadecimal numbers to ASCII and vice versa?
- What is the use of hexadecimal number in computer system?
- How do I convert a number from base 8 to base 2?
- How do you mathematically denote the digit of a number?
- What types of numerical notation exist?
- What do you propose as better names for the "real" and "complex" numbers? What names could we replace them with in the coming centuries?
- How do you convert decimal to biquinary code?
- What was your first computer and when? How has it shaped you as a computer professional?
- How do I print 1 to 100 without a loop or recursion?
- What is an algorithm, and how can I draw the flowchart to print the sum from 11 to 100?
- How can I write a C code which calculates 20! (factorial)?
- If programmers were soldiers and the languages were weapons, which weapon would each language be?
- What is the origin of the semi-colon in programming?
- How can one encourage physicists to adopt newer programming languages and techniques?
- Can human form an interface to link up the DNA tetranery code with the computer binary code in future?
- Do Tech-priests speak in binary?
- Are there any humans who do understand executable binary code?
- How do teachers come up with wrong answer choices on tests and quizzes?
- The metric system is based on multiples of 10. How is this different from the American system?
- Did the USA ever attempt to adapt to the metric system?
- Who was the Williamsburg capitol dedicated to?
- SOLAR ECLIPSE
Why does a solar eclipse happen?
aWhat is the main cause of a solar eclipse?
Why does a solar eclipse happen?
- What is the weirdest thing you've seen during a total solar eclipse?
- Why can’t we see the moon in the sky during a solar eclipse?
- How often and why do solar and lunar eclipses occur?
Is it possible to determine the past and future occurrences of lunar and solar eclipses in the flat-earth model just like in the sphere-earth model?
How would gravity work if the Earth were flat?
- Where on Earth ... are the most total solar eclipses?
- Can a solar eclipse occur during a solstice or equinox?
- Is it true that during a solar eclipse the pull of the moon and sun lining up will make us feel less weight?
- the next solar eclipse
- Will America's total eclipse affect Africa?
- What time will the Solar eclipse take place in Texas?
- At what time will the total solar eclipse be around Springfield, Missouri?
- On August 21st, 2017, there is a solar eclipse I will be able to see. But it occurs when I am in school. Will the teachers or whoever let me see it?
- Are there going to be places where physicists and astronomers will convene and meet with the public during the total solar eclipse on August 21, 2017?
- The 21 Aug 2017 total solar eclipse will give my house a 15 sec totality (160 seconds 50 miles north). How should I prepare for this lifetime event?
- Best place to watch
- Could I use a iPhone to record the 2017 solar eclipse?
What's your opinion on the upcoming Solar Eclipse?
What are your plans for the August 21, 2017 total solar eclipse?
What are some facts that we need to know about the solar eclipse coming up in August 2017?
A full solar eclipse most likely scared past civilizations, have you ever witnessed one?
Is it possible to have a total lunar and solar eclipse in one month?
- LUNAR ECLIPSE
- Could a planet be in a polar orbit around a star?
- Can a moon orbit a planet at the same speed as it's host planet orbits its star? How different would Earth be if Earth was the moon in this scenario?
- Where is the solar system in the Milky Way?
- Am I alone in thinking the Apollo 8 mission was actually far more fascinating than Apollo 11?
- Doesn't it seem too coincidental that the moon is at the exact distance required between the Earth and the Sun to create eclipses?
- When and how did Neil Armstrong go to the moon?
- Is there a single compelling argument in support of the idea that the moon landing was faked?
- How do you fly to the Moon?
- If you convert the days in Genesis to the scientific estimates for the creation of the universe and earth, how accurate would it be?
- Where does the sun go at night?
- Wouldn`t it be better for mankind to explore the Moon, rather than go to Mars?
- How far is Mars from the Sun and how does its proximity affect the planets characteristics?
- How would you compare stars and planets?
- Why can't we see stars during the day?
- How often does nuclear fusion occur in the sun? What about other suns?
- If a car runs at the speed of light, will the headlights work?
- Where is the solar system in the Milky Way?
- How can you distinguish a Pi Galaxy that sends out digits of Pi from an E universe that sends out digits of E?
- What planet are you from?
- Could mermaids intuitively understand gravity if they had never left the water?
- Could all of the stars and planets in the universe simply be part of a greater and unknown structure?
- If an advanced, intelligent species had once inhabited Mars, but went extinct one billion years ago, would we have any way to know it today?
- What are some of the costliest mistakes ever made in history?
- What is the most messed up thing you have ever done?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your kid has said in front of your extended family?
- What is the best advice your mother ever gave you? Do you feel it has benefited you as an adult?